Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
The CRM Senior Consultant plays a key role in helping our clients understand and realize the impact that having deep relationships with their customers – with the help of cutting edge technology – can have on their bottom line. Our CRM Senior Consultants work with clients on-site or remotely to analyze research, document, communicate, recommend, design, and implement complex technology solutions that provide improvements to the client’s business processes and information technology.
Senior Consultants are involved with our clients in the following CRM project experiences:
• Participate and lead analysis and design sessions to capture functional and technical requirements related to clients sales, marketing, service, and operational needs
• Create specifications based on client requirements and communicate with developers
• Configure system based on platform best practices
• Lead sessions with clients to demonstrate completed features
• Conduct system and integration testing
• Create and execute test scripts, facilitate user acceptance testing
• Train end users on the system platform
• Maintain appropriate communication with all Wipfli and client project team members to assure the project is proceeding, on-time, on-target and on-budget
• Set and manage expectations with the client regarding the project
• Work in a project team environment, both with Wipfli team members and client team members
• Assign tasks as appropriate to junior consultants; review their work for accuracy and thoroughness
• Evaluate and identify other potential needs for a client
• Proactively manage business contact relationships to support the business development process
• Assist in R&D capacity understanding the needs of the market and designing solutions to meet those needs. Work with the developers in build those solutions to take to market
• Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers and blogging
• Support business development efforts through scoping and demonstrating Dynamics CRM solutions and other Microsoft stack technologies
• Support account management activities by participating in account planning efforts
• Assist in the development of work plans, proposals and engagement letters in preparation of client projects
Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client’s Dynamics CRM solutions
Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
Pursue advancement infunctional and technical service capabilities
Mentor consultants and assist them with client management responsibilities
To qualify for this position, candidates should possess the following:
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.