Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
The Talent and Change Management Consultant participates directly in client engagements and collaborates to help with account development across three of Wipfli's primary industries: Manufacturing & Distribution, Nonprofit & Government, and Financial Institutions. The Consultant interprets client needs and requirements (15%); helps to design consulting engagements (15%); and delivers high quality client service in the primary solution areas of change management, employee engagement, and business culture/climate improvement (70%).
1. Works with client engagement leaders to interpret client needs and deliver high quality management consulting solutions, on time and within budget.
2. Communicates and collaborates with client staff to complete the steps necessary to deliver on engagement scope, including but not limited to:
3. Consults with internal associates and external clients on best practices, innovations, tools, regulations, and methodologies associated with some or all of the following disciplines:
4. Participates in the development, updating, and/or delivery of high quality training content to diverse audiences of client leadership, management and staff. Trains in both "closed" and "open" formats.
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable college or university in business, human resources, I/O psychology, or a related field.
• Certification(s) from reputable industry association or certifying body in Change, OD, or an immediately aligned field of expertise.
• 3+ years in a Management Consulting role, specializing in Change, Organizational Development, Talent Management or closely related advisory discipline.
• 5+ years overall work experience after college.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Behavior Assessment Tools (such as PI,LSI, DiSC, or MBTI, etc.)
• Organizational and Team Assessment Tools (such as OCI, CCL, OCAT, etc.)
• Familiarity/working knowledge of Prosci - ADKAR methodology
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.