Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com. Wipfli LLP is seeking a full-time IT Audit Consultant to be part of our Risk Advisory Services team in our South Portland, Maine office.
The Risk Advisory Services team provides SOC 1/SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 audits) Examinations, SOC 2 examinations, IT General Controls Reviews, Information Risk Assessments, and IT Internal Audits. The Risk Advisory Services team serves clients throughout New England and the Eastern United States.
• Participates on engagements of various sizes and types under the direction of experienced team members.
• Performs assigned tasks to the highest quality standards and completed within the project budget.
• Assists with project tasks during engagements including preparing and workpapers and developing draft deliverables.
• Applies knowledge of information systems and security trends and to identify engagement risk issues.
• Communicates engagement status and issues to experienced team members.
• Participates in presenting at internal training events.
• Develops and maintains professional relationships with client personnel.
• Assists with maintaining Information Assurance Services templates and procedures.
• Entry level applicants encouraged to apply.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as management information systems, accounting, or business.
• Interest in obtaining or currently working towards relevant industry certifications, such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, or CITP.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong business writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work on-site at client locations, including travel up to 50%.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.