Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Our Denver office is looking to add an Audit Manager to our team!
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
• Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
• Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
• Plan and schedule engagement fieldwork with clients and firm resources.
• Lead and manage audit, review, and compilation engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
• Perform detailed reviews of workpapers completed by other associates.
• Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
• Review financial statements and footnotes, management reports, executive reports, and other requested deliverables.
• Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and senior accountants.
• Develop and attain a comprehensive understanding of services provided by the firm.
• Attain a thorough technical competency and industry specific expertise through CPE, firm/industry group events, webinars, etc.
• Review tax-related information to include tax provisions, depreciation schedules, property tax returns, etc.
• Perform client billing.
• Lead multi-disciplined client service teams for account planning
• Research and communicate with client and firm personnel regarding complex accounting matters.
• Actively participate in community activities and organizations to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and members.
• Complete audit, review, and compilation procedures for complex areas and transactions.
• Prepare and review client correspondence (letter, e-mail, etc.).
• Actively participate in firm sponsored events for industry-specific and/or regional clients and prospects.
Kathleen Hecox from our recruiting team will be guiding you through this process.
Visit her LinkedIn page to connect. Kathleen sits in our Denver office and is excited to walk you through this process and discuss this opportunity.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.