At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
• Identify and qualify opportunities for cloud based financial solutions including Sage Intacct, and Microsoft Business Central.
• Conduct discovery calls to identify client’s requirements and desires in order to determine best fit and solution concept for presentation to the client.
• Prepare presentations and demonstrations as needed to convey system capabilities and gain acceptance.
• Prepare proposals including statements of work and negotiate as necessary to close sales opportunities.
• Using industry and product knowledge, tailors Wipfli’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual client’s business needs
• Identifies opportunities for other Wipfli services and coordinates with industry leaders and subject matter experts to win business
• Track activities in CRM and completes related administrative functions to ensure client records are accurate and up to date
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual revenue goals
• BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
• 3+ years of experience selling mid-market accounting systems
• Self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as in groups
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills, including Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to effectively learn and demonstrate Wipfli offerings within initial training period
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.