At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Apply now for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant!
· Participate in analysis and design sessions to capture functional and technical requirements related to clients’ sales, marketing, service, and operational needs
· Assist in client projects through all phases of the project lifecycle (sales, planning, design, implementation, testing, deployment, training, and support)
· Demonstrate solid understanding of the CRM solution and how to work with prospect and clients on building a conceptual design based on solicited requirements and best practices
· Document client business requirements, technical specifications, and user stories, and ensure all have been satisfied through the implementation
· Demonstrate completed features
· Configure, test, and deploy the CRM solution and any associated applications
· Create and execute test scripts, facilitate user acceptance testing
· Train end users on the system platform and build necessary documentation
· Maintain appropriate communication with all Wipfli and client project team members to assure the project is meeting established expectations
· Mentor consultants and assist them with client management responsibilities
· Assist in R&D capacity to understand the needs of the market and design solutions to meet those needs; work with the consultants to build identified solutions to take to market
· Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise
· Support business development efforts through scoping, configuring, and demonstrating the CRM solution
· Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers, and blogging
· Assist in the development of work plans, proposals, and engagement letters in preparation of client projects
· 2-5 years of experience with software implementations, defining business requirements, business process management and client relationship management
· 2+ years of Business Analysis experience
· Experience with software troubleshooting and testing
· Solid understanding of logical data modeling
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with disciplined rigor and following proven methodologies
· Strong desire to help clients maximize value by leveraging technology and process improvement
· Experience implementing the Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM product suite, including Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Marketing
· Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel and Visio concepts
· Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM certifications
· Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, or other related field of study.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Alyanna (Ally) Graham, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect!