At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
• Meet with clients and potential clients to assess needs, determine appropriate services to provide, and identify team to provide services such as financial forensics and financial damages calculations. Clients would often be attorneys who have or are wanting to hire Wipfli.
• Prepare work plans, proposals and/or engagement letters for providing services.
• Assemble and oversee staff on engagements.
• Provide litigation support reports for clients/attorneys and deliver reports where appropriate.
• Follow quality control procedures established by the Litigation and Forensic team.
• Attend depositions and court appearances on behalf of team and firm as required.
• Document consulting activities and recordkeeping services according to firm standards.
• Provide leadership to drive the continued growth of the service line regionally and throughout the firm.
• Provide timely invoicing to clients for services performed.
• Travel to client locations as requested to provide services and educational meetings.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• CPA, CFE, CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics) or equivalent is required
• Litigation experience in the Real Estate and or Construction industry is highly preferred
• Requires six years of job-related experience
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
• Ability to supervise and train associates on the Litigation & Forensic team
• Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
• Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
• Ability to build new and foster existing referral relationships, both Wipfll internal and external
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Working knowledge of various forensic and litigation software tools
Kathleen Hecox from our recruiting team will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect. Kathleen sits in our Denver office and is excited to walk you through this process and discuss this opportunity.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-KH1