At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Are you interested in joining the Audit department of an established CPA firm that is experiencing tremendous growth, values your contribution, invests in your training, and provides you with a career that you can enjoy? We have a unique growth opportunity available for an experienced Audit Senior Accountant, NFP in our Clayton or St. Charles, Missouri offices.
As an Audit Senior Accountant, NFP you will be responsible for the following:
• Conducting audits, reviews, and compilations
• Reviewing internal controls
• Interacting with clients
• Planning and scheduling client engagements
• Helping mentor, train, guide, and instruct lower level Associates/Interns
We are looking for a dedicated team player with a heart for client service. The right candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years recent public accounting experience in Audit
• Must have CPA credential or currently in the process of obtaining
• Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial matters in audits, reviews, and compilations is expected
• Proficiency, or the ability to quickly become proficient, in the technology software packages and tools used by our firm such as Engagement, Caseware, RA Checkpoint research tools, PPC audit methodology, and IDEA or other data analysis tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills preferred
• Strong ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to actively maintain client relationships providing optimum client service in a timely manner
• Ability to work overtime as required throughout the year
• Ability to travel 20% to 30%
Kathleen Hecox from our recruiting team will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect. Kathleen sits in our Denver office and is excited to walk you through this process and discuss this opportunity.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-KH1