At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
• Negotiate and execute investment banking projects including sell side representation, buy side representation, and capital raising
• Participate in the drafting of confidential information memorandums and other marketing material
• Research companies and industries
• Analyze financial data
• Support and strengthen private equity relationships
• Participates in quality control
• Participate in networking and business development activities
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in investment banking
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
• CFA and/or MBA a plus
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Wipfli supports equal pay for all. In addition, in the State of Colorado, we are committed to equal pay for equal work in accordance with Senate Bill 19-085. The pay range for this role is $95,000-$140,000.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support your wellbeing. Highlights include 6 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), as well as dental and vision coverage and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include a 401(k) savings plan & profit share contribution, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. There are also many voluntary benefit offerings such as critical illness & accident insurance, legal, long term care, pet insurance, and ID theft protection, as well as firm-provided basic life/AD&D, short term disability, and long term disability coverage, with the option to purchase supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits is based on annual hours expectation and position status.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-RR1