At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
The Solution Architect actively leads in the analysis, solution design, and rollout of D365-BC solutions to the client, specifically in the areas of manufacturing and distribution. The Solution Architect will analyze, research, document, communicate, architect, design, and implement solutions to the client’s business processes, in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position requires a deep subject matter expertise.
• Lead multiple client implementation engagements with enterprise clients, including complex configurations, development and integration requirements.
• Work directly with manufacturing and distribution clients to share best practices, gather functional requirements, identify functional gaps, develop functional design documents and related solution design and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC software to meet business requirements.
• Define and drive key initiatives and be responsible for implementation, delivery and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in an operational capacity (supply chain and manufacturing).
• Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a functional and technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
• Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
• Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional design documents.
• Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
• Assist in an R&D capacity to anticipate and understand market needs and prepare team to effectively meet client needs in appropriate areas.
• Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers, and blogging.
• Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents.
• Attain product certifications as necessary.
• Provide oversight, training and mentorship to junior level (Associate Consultants).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field
• Experience in Manufacturing and Distribution industry with the ability to translate experience to solve client business process and application issues
• Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV implementation experience and/or participation in at least 10 full life cycle implementations or 8+ years ERP implementation experience
• Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
• Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
• Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Alyanna (Ally) Graham, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect!