At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
• Lead multiple client implementation engagements with enterprise clients, including complex configurations, development and integration requirements.
• Work directly with manufacturing and distribution clients to share best practices, gather functional requirements, identify functional gaps, develop functional design documents and related solution design and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC software to meet business requirements.
• Define and drive key initiatives and be responsible for implementation, delivery and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in an operational capacity (supply chain and manufacturing).
• Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a functional and technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
• Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
• Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional design documents.
• Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
• Assist in an R&D capacity to anticipate and understand market needs and prepare team to effectively meet client needs in appropriate areas.
• Support marketing efforts through events, webinars, whitepapers, and blogging.
• Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents.
• Attain product certifications as necessary.
• Provide oversight, training and mentorship to junior level (Associate Consultants).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field
• Experience in Manufacturing and Distribution industry with the ability to translate experience to solve client business process and application issues
• Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV implementation experience and/or participation in at least 10 full life cycle implementations or 8+ years ERP implementation experience
• Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
• Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
• Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alyanna (Ally) Graham, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect!